Regardless of your industry or the size of your business we can custom design an Access database to suit your data requirements. This may be a complete system custom designed from scratch or may be rebuilding or modifying your existing database to remove problems, make more user friendly, adding forms, reports, Access/Outlook email automation, Word mail merges, label creation or extracting data. Whatever your requirements we are able to assist. Contact us today for a free, no obligation quotation.
Data, to any business, is an asset. How you input, retrieve and use that data can be simply a time consuming expense or make a large difference to the efficiency and cost savings of your business, and "bottom line".
At Crystal-Access we specialise in all aspects of Microsoft Access database design and development. With offices in Sydney and in Tasmania we are able to assist clients Australia wide including Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin, Canberra, Adelaide, Hobart and everywhere inbetween. For all our clients, regardless of their location or the size of their business, we provide practical, reliable and affordable business data management solutions. Some of our clients have ranged from Police, Defence, Racing, Recruitment, Electrical repair, promotion companies, telecommunication companies, and rail and infrastructure. The size of the project is unimportant to us, from repairing or altering a form, query or report to designing a complete database system to suit your business requirements.
An Access database has several main components, Forms for data input, tables to store your data, queries to manipulate your data and reports to present the information to you. All can be specifically tailored to have the look feel and functionality you want.
You may well have a database which no longer meets your needs or are simply using a spreadsheet or paper records. As your business changes, your data requirements also change. An access Database can be designed for many and varied purposes. Many businesses, small and large tend to use spreadsheets for capturing data which serve their purpose, in the short term. A spreadsheet is easy to set up and use, however it normally doesn't take too long before problems set in. Of the spreadsheets and other forms of data capture you presently use, how many of your staff are able to use these systems? Normally using such a system means you become reliant on one staff member, the creater of the system, to manage it completely. They will spend all their time cutting and pasting, re-organising, re-designing and attempting to get meaningful information out of a system that will, or already has, outgrown it's intended use by date. As your business changes, your data and reporting requirements also change. At Crystal-Access we are pleased to discuss your requirements with you to assist your business reduce costs and increase efficiency. All databases and reports are custom built to your specifications to have the look, feel and functionality you require.
- More efficient data entry for staff.
- Eliminate data entry errors - Garbage in-Garbage Out.
- Allows multiple users to simultaneously input data to the same form, query data or run reports.
- You can convert your old paper forms into electronic forms, most of which can be auto filled from the database.
- Search Capability, allowing you to find the information you need in seconds.
- You can easily create new queries to find the answers you need.
- Reports can be generated from any table or query in your Access database.
- Reports can also be interactive, you set the conditions.
- You have the ability to query and report on any data within the database.
- Eliminate Duplication of data entry.
- Complete referential Integrity is maintained.
- You have the ability to import and export to and from other sources and formats.
- Database to Email Automation. Email your contacts, one or hundreds, at the cllick of a button, directly from your database. We can fully automate the process to categorise your contacts, allow selection ofattachments, and automatically email your contacts in one simple process.
- Planning and executing data migration
- Database configuration & data segregation
- Interface Development
- Automate mail and label merges to MS word.
A Crystal-Access designed database, designed specifically for your business needs, will grow with your business, can be used by any staff member with an absolute minimum of training and will provide you with a system to not only capture your data but enable you to easily obtain and use the information you hold to make meaningful business decisions well into the future.
All database systems and modifications, forms, reports and functionality, are custom designed to meet your exact requirements.
We offer design and programming services at very competitive rates. Need help with a data solution? contact us today.
Regardless of the size of the project, from a complete system to the modification of a form or report, and regardless of your location (Approx. 70% of our clients are not located within our local area), we are able to assist you.
We are able to provide for you, a free, no obligation quotation. Please see Free quotation for more detail regarding how we charge and what is included.